Open box return. Regular price $179. Sold as-is.
But given that lots of players already have some sort of DI in their arsenal, I think that was a bridge too far for some. So, Baggs has wisely stripped the DI and excess features down to just the Session you see in the pedal here. Same guts, same highly functional blend of saturation and compression. This is exactly what our customers have been asking for, and I recommend it highly. Plus, Star Trek fans will love the button they step on to turn this thing on.
I've expressed in other places my affection for the Baggs Session DI. It warms up and fattens a broad array of pickups, most notably the DTAR pickup in my personal Renaissance guitar, and especially the Taylor ES1 and ES2. It can take a bit of fiddling to dial in the perfect tone—it took about 10 minutes the first time I tried my RS6—but once it's there, you really do wonder how you got along without it all these years.
• Analog saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
• Compression / EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
• Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
• 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
• Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
• Volume level control
• ¼" output
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.