Open box return. Regular price $249. Sold as-is.
Originally developed by the bass playing engineers at LR Baggs for their own use, the Stadium Electric Bass DI infuses your signal with a blend of studio-grade circuitry and a vibrant palette of unique, tone shaping tools. Composed of carefully selected, “top shelf” components, the all-discrete electronics provide a level of fidelity that rivals even the most sought after studio DIs. Then engage the effects to unveil an expansive range of colorful tones shaped by just a few powerful and easy-to-use controls. Built in a rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel, and ABS plastic, the Stadium DI ensures over-the-top reliability for life on the road. Hand assembled in California.
- Growl control adds low end distortion for thickness and rich, harmonic content
- Drive button pushes the Growl to a full overdrive
- Comp EQ enhances the feel of playing while evening out your tone
- Attack sweeps between a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
- Fat switch boosts 150Hz +3dB or +6dB for a fuller, rounded tone
- VU meter visually optimizes gain for passive and active pickups
- All-discrete signal path with XLR and quarter inch outputs
- 48V phantom power, 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
- Pad boosts or cuts XLR out (-10dBV or +4dBu) to meet the needs of the PA
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- Rugged enclosure constructed of aluminum, steel, and ABS plastic
- Includes custom LR Baggs carrying case