In a sea of acoustic amps, many of them in the $1000 range, it's hard to know which one is best for you. With this new offering from amp legend Jeff Genzler, you have yet another one to add to the mix. How to tell if this one's for you?
Do you like plenty of headroom? A fat low end from a 10" speaker? A forward, punchy sound reminiscent of the original Fishman Loudbox (I'm talking about the tri-amped beast that they discountinued ages ago)? Musical EQ and a host of input and output options? I suspect all of these are true of most acoustic players, and for folks who want vocals through the same amp, this is surely one of the best. Like most Schertler amps, it's on the heavier side, but 27 pounds is still pretty manageable, and worth it for the fat tone this brings.
• Two Identical Preamp Channels w/Mic and Instrument Inputs
• Phantom Power for Condenser Mics
• Signal Phase Reverse Switch
• Unique Contour Circuit for Quick Tonal Adjustments
• Active EQ w/Sweepable Mids
• Adjustable Digital Reverb and Chorus on Each Channel
• Innovative Acoustic Array™ Speaker System Design
• 10” Woofer w/4 x 2.5” Cone-driver Line Array
• Slanted Cabinet Design for Improved Projection
• Ultra-lightweight 27 lb Compact Cabinet Design
• Power Output: 150 W (combo); 300 W with Extension Cab
• 3 XLR Direct Outputs
• Effects Loop
• Auxiliary Input
• Bottom-mounted Stand Adaptor
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this amp for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.