At its heart, the USB-powered Music Streamer III is a Music Streamer II that has been considerably massaged and improved through a full re-design of its analog output stage; this gives the MS III wider overall dynamics, greater apparent top-end extension and air, a more tactile and forceful lower bass register, and a more organic, flowing sense of ease compared to the original MS II. The front end (on-board power re-generation, DAC chip, etc.) has been carried over into the new model, and with the improvements to the analog output stage, the MS III now is a couple of steps closer to the MS II+.
- Asynchronous Mode Operation eliminates timing errors (jitter)
- Galvanic isolation of digital and analog stages.
- Line-Level analog output
- Plug and play using standard audio class 1.0 drivers
- 24 Bit operation
- Supports 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k & 96k sample rates
- Endplate LED lights identify sample rate.
- Designed and manufactured in Southern California