Taylor's Tecate-made guitars are among the best bang-for-your-buck instruments anywhere, and the 100-series really lead the charge on this. The 110e listed here is normally only $649 (currently discounted to $399), which puts it just $100 over the GS Mini. Not only does this guitar include a pickup (not standard on the GS Mini), but with a full dreadnought body and a solid Sitka top, the 110e boasts a full tone and playability that are pretty much unheard of at this price point.
Throw in the extra beefiness of the dreadnought low end, and you have an affordable guitar that's hard to beat. I wish I had something that sounded and played this great when I was starting out.
- • Back and Sides: Layered Sapele
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Nubone Nut/Tusq Saddle
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 11/16"
• Lower bout: 16"
• Body length: 20"
• Tailblock depth: 4 5/8"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: Forward Shift
• Finish: Varnish
• Binding: Black
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: 6mm Dots
• Tuners: Die-Cast Chrome
• Onboard Electronics: Taylor ES1
Ships with Taylor padded gigbag
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.