This current iteration of the Taylor 314ce is the first V-braced guitar they've shipped us. If you've been hiding under a rock the last year, you may have missed Taylor's rollout of their new bracing on (at least for now) all their El Cajon Grand Auditorium guitars. For a quick visual reference between the new and old, all V-braced guitars get the black graphite nut. There's also a new headstock inlay, "Gemstone".
When playing this guitar, you notice a great balance, and good clarity up the neck.
• Back and Sides: Sapele
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Black Graphite Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower bout: 16"
• Body length: 20"
• Tailblock depth: 4 5/8"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: V Class
• Finish: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
• Binding: Black
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: Gemstone
• Tuners: Taylor Nickel
• Onboard Electronics: Taylor ES2
Ships with Taylor Deluxe Brown hardshell case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.