Please note: This version of the Taylor 314ce has been discontinued. For the current version, check out the V-brace 314ce here.
At the top of Taylor's list of bestsellers, you'll always find several 300-series guitars. My own experience bears this out: I've lost count of the number of 310CE and 314CE guitars I've seen onstage over the last several years.
Of course, it's really not hard to figure out why. The 300 series Taylors are the most affordable of the El Cajon-built models, at least among those that also include pickups. They sound fantastic, they feature the Taylor Expression System, and they don't break the bank. While sapele doesn't boast the lush richness of, say, the Indian rosewood found on the 814CE, its mahogany-esque note focus and projection make this guitar great for plugging in, or just singing along with friends. I highly recommend this instrument.
• Back and Sides: Sapele
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower bout: 16"
• Body length: 20"
• Tailblock depth: 4 5/8"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
• Finish: Gloss Top / Satin Back and Sides
• Binding: Black
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamond
• Tuners: Taylor Nickel
• Onboard Electronics: Taylor ES2
Ships with Taylor Deluxe Brown hardshell case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.