The Mahogany and Sapele Taylor 324ce has for years been one of our top-selling Taylors, and for good reason—that Mahogany+Sapele combo makes for a full, fat tone in an affordable guitar. In 2016, Taylor updated the 300s to Tasmanian Blackwood back and sides, which definitely adds a new tonal dimension to an already great guitar, but I knew I would end up missing the Sapele versions.
Lucky for both you and us, they were still building this Shaded Edge Burst model late into 2016, which meant I could grab one last Sapele 300 before they disappeared forever. So, here you have it: The very last Sapele 300.
• Back and Sides: Sapele
• Top: Tropical Mahogany
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower bout: 16"
• Body length: 20"
• Tailblock depth: 4 5/8"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: Forward Shift with Relief Rout
• Finish: Satin
• Binding: Black
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: 4mm Dots
• Tuners: Taylor Nickel
• Onboard Electronics: Taylor ES2
Ships with Taylor Deluxe Brown hardshell case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.