The last time Taylor did a 412 limited model, I thought it was their best guitar introduction of the 2014 model year. Upgrading to Performance bracing really adds a nice bit of meat to an already sweet guitar, and it worked great on those 412Rs.
This new limited edition brings back the same Performance-braced Sitka top, but with some cool figured Ovangkol for the back and sides, and a striking ebony wedge. Plus, before this current Limited, the 400s were the only El Cajon guitars without a 12-fret. This is one of the most limited of their recent limited editions, so I recommend jumping on it soon.
- • Back and Sides: Figured Ovangkol
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 24 7/8"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower bout: 15"
• Body length: 19 1/2"
• Tailblock depth: 4 3/8"
• Frets to body: 12
• Bracing: Performance with Relief Rout
• Finish: Gloss
• Binding: Ebony
• Back Wedge: Ebony
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: 4mm dots
• Tuners: Taylor Slothead
• Onboard Electronics: Taylor ES2
Ships with Taylor Deluxe Brown hardshell case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to international addresses.