If you've followed our shop (or Taylor Guitars) for a while, you know that Taylor recently updated their 600-series guitars. The changes were functional (new bracing to fatten up the tone a bit) and aesthetic (new stain for the maple back and sides, and ebony pick guard), and they've been wildly popular.
We recently gave away the 12-fret version of this guitar, but I wanted to make sure we had a 14-fretted on hand, too. The 12-fret was fantastic; I feel like this guitar has a bit more guts and headroom, with enough chime in the strings that you might forget you're holding smaller guitar.
• Back and Sides: Hard Rock Maple
• Top: Torrefied Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 24 7/8"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower bout: 15"
• Body length: 19 1/2"
• Tailblock depth: 4 3/8"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: Advanced Performance with Relief Rout
• Finish: Gloss
• Binding: Ebony
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: Grained Ivoroid Wings
• Tuners: Taylor Nickel
Ships with Taylor Deluxe Brown hardshell case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.