When Taylor updated the design of their 800 series guitars in 2014, we all hoped that those improvements would work their way through to the rest of the product line. It took a while, but when Taylor updated the 900s, the results were quite stunning. The 914c you see listed here features the premium Sitka and Rosewood you expect, but it also borrows the cool right-arm bevel previously only found on the Presentation Series.
When you have a listen to our demo video (always best with headphones), you'll hear that the 914c one of the very best Taylors we've ever had in the shop. This guitar ain't cheap, but it is a fantastic instrument. Note also that I've kept the built-in electronics off of this guitar. I just can't see ordering a beauty like this with holes in the side.
• Back and Sides: Indian Rosewood
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower bout: 16"
• Body length: 20"
• Tailblock depth: 4 5/8"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: Advanced Performance with Relief Rout
• Finish: Gloss 3.5
• Binding: Ebony
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Purfling: Koa
• Fretboard Inlay: Ascension
• Tuners: Gotoh 510
Ships with Taylor Deluxe Brown hardshell case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.