Please note: Because of CITES restrictions on the international transit of rosewood, this model has been discontinued by Taylor.
As you know if you're reading this site, the GS Mini is Taylor's best selling model. It's essentially a shrunken Grand Symphony body (hence the "GS Mini"), which gives it a surprisingly full tone for a short-scale, smaller guitar with a narrow neck.
While all these models are excellent, I have to say that the rosewood is probably my favorite. You get just a bit of extra lushness and ring from an already great little instrument. Plus, look at that rosewood—on a full-sized custom instrument, wood that looked like that would normally command a fair upcharge.
- • Back and Sides: Layered Rosewood
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Nubone Nut/Micarta Saddle
• Scale length: 23 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 11/16"
• Lower bout: 14 3/8"
• Body length: 17 5/8"
• Tailblock depth: 4 7/16"
• Frets to body: 14
• Bracing: GS Mini with Relief Rout
• Finish: Varnish
• Fretboard: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: 5mm Dots
• Tuners: Taylor Chrome
• Onboard Electronics: Taylor ES2
Ships with Taylor GS Mini hard bag
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that we cannot ship Taylor guitars to overseas addresses.