After selling thousands of guitars in nearly every possible wood combination, I have to say that one pairing that continues to surprise me is Cedar and Maple. At least in my mind, the mid-range thickness of Cedar and the normal dryness of Maple shouldn't make magic...and yet somehow they do. In this Goodall Pacific these woods make that magic with aplomb.
You of course get the beloved Goodall responsiveness and clarity with this guitar, but it's the combination of sweetness and an unexpected bit of growl that really win me over. It's of course gorgeous to look at and a joy to play, but it's that tone that will keep you picking this guitar up again and again.
• Back and Sides: AAA Curly Maple
• Top: AAA Western Red Cedar
• Nut and Saddle: Bone
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Lower Bout: 15"
• Upper Bout: 11"
• Waist: 9 1/2"
• Tailblock Depth: 4 1/4"
• Tuners: Gotoh 510 Mini w/Ebony Buttons
• Headstock, Body, Fretboard Binding: Curly Koa
• Rosette: Shell w/MOP
Ships with a really nice Ameritage active humidity control case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.