To be honest, I really don't use reverb much. After overusing every available effect on a Roland JC120 back in the 80s, I grew tired of that overly-wet signal. But there's no arguing with the utility of a good reverb to fill out that live sound just a bit.
The best ones don't overwhelm your dry signal, and give you at least a little parametric control over the reverb itself. That's why I'm such a big fan of this new Reverb from Baggs—it's really musical, really quiet, and exactly what an acoustic player wants, without too many knobs and bells and whistles. Decay (to control the depth/duration of the 'verb), Reverb control (wet/dry mix), and a simple Tone control. They've dialed this in nicely.
• Reverb control blends reverb signal with unaffected signal
• Decay adjusts the length of the reverb tail
• Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
• 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
• Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
• Volume level control
• ¼" output
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this product for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.