The NS Micro offers improved accuracy, faster response, expanded calibration range, visual metronome mode and an improved ratchet design. A highly sensitive piezo transducer and easy to read multi-color backlit display allow smooth and highly accurate tuning in noisy, dim or well-lit environments while the micro design and reversible screen allow the tuner to hide effortlessly behind or mount on the front side of the headstock allowing the tuner to remain clamped to the instrument inside most cases when stored. A 360 degree swivel mechanism and adjustable padded clamp, offers optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility.
- Built-in piezo transducer picks up instrument’s vibration rather than sound
- Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
- Tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind headstock
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Compact design blends into the aesthetics of instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos and other stringed instruments