This A120C was the first guitar we ever ordered from Avalon, and it was a huge hit in our shop. The family resemblance to the Mcilroy A25 is obvious, but then again, what do you expect from two shops separated by only about 25 miles (and, of course, their shared pedigree)?
Avalon is the punchiest and best balanced of the Belfast guitars, and the A120 is no exception. The A120 has a meaty and responsive tone, the kind of sound that really shines in dropped tunings like DADGAD. Like all Avalons, notes ring solidly up and down the fretboard; in fact, this is one of the most appealing features of these guitars. If you're looking for a great-sounding finger styler with great tonal and visual character, look no farther than this gem from Avalon.
- • Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood
• Top: Western Red Cedar
• Nut and Saddle: Bone
• Scale length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
• Nut width: 1 3/4" (44mm)
• Lower Bout: 16" (406mm)
• Upper Bout: 11 7/8" (300mm)
• Waist: 9 7/8" (252mm)
• Tailblock Depth: 4 3/4" (120mm)
Ships with Hiscox LiteFlite 5-latch case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that because of the rosewood in this guitar, we cannot ship it to overseas addresses.