This was the first Boucher guitar I ever played—when I first met Robin and his team, they brought two guitars to show off and this Bubinga OM-H was one of the two (the other was a Bluegrass Goose). It won me over with its fantastic balance and resonant tone.
Now that I've had a chance to play this guitar at length in our shop, I've found so much more to enjoy about it: Incredible intonation—among the very best in our shop—plus just a bit of a bite under a pick, and an effortless low resonance that is tight rather than expansive and muddy. I have a hard time choosing between this and the rosewood version of the same guitar, but when I'm holding this one, I know which one is my favorite.
- • Back and Sides: Bubinga
• Top: AAAA Adirondack Spruce
• Braces: Adirondack Spruce
• Bracing Type: Hand Scalloped, Forward Shifted X
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut / Bone Saddle
• Binding: Maple
• Tuners: Gotoh
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Width at 12th fret: 2 1/8"
• String Spacing at Bridge: 2 1/4"
• Lower Bout: 15 3/16"
• Upper Bout: 11 5/8"
• Waist: 9 1/2"
• Tailblock Depth: 4 1/8"
Ships with Boucher / TKL deluxe tweed case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that because of the bubinga in this guitar, we cannot ship it to overseas addresses.