There's something about the Bubinga version of this guitar that just sings to me. Maybe it's because that was the first Boucher I ever played? Maybe it's that slight walnut-ish spin on things (relative to the Rosewood version of the same guitar)? Whatever it is, I'm not alone—the very first Boucher we sold out of our shop went to someone who played through our entire inventory, but could not get that Bubinga OM Hybrid out of his brain, and came back the next day to buy it.
So when Boucher said they had something special up their sleeve, I secretly hoped it was a variation on this theme. And, sure enough, it was the guitar you see here: Master Grade Flamed Bubinga, Master Grade Bearclaw Adirondack—a rarity, for sure—and just a little bit of extra inlay, including the signature "B" at the 12th fret. And yes, it really does sound as good as it looks.
• Back and Sides: Master Grade Flamed Bubinga
• Top: Master Grade Bearclaw Adirondack Spruce
• Braces: Adirondack Spruce
• Bracing Type: Hand Scalloped, Forward Shifted X
• Nut and Saddle: Tusq Nut / Bone Saddle
• Binding: Maple
• Tuners: Gotoh
• Scale length: 25 1/2"
• Nut width: 1 3/4"
• Width at 12th fret: 2 1/8"
• String Spacing at Bridge: 2 1/4"
• Lower Bout: 15 3/16"
• Upper Bout: 11 5/8"
• Waist: 9 1/2"
• Tailblock Depth: 4 1/8"
Ships with Boucher / TKL deluxe tweed case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that because of the Bubinga in this guitar, we cannot ship it to overseas addresses.