As you probably know after checking out our site a bit, Shoreline Music has the best return policy on the planet: You may return any new purchase for any reason. This includes custom instruments. Now, on those exceedingly rare occasions where we get a returned custom guitar, I get a cool instrument in the shop that I would not otherwise have ordered.
In this case, it's a sweet 12-fret version of one of Brook's smaller models, the Lyn. This custom guitar also features a nice right-arm bevel, but given the legendary playability of Brooks and the smaller dimensions of this model, that bevel is just icing on an already comfortable and playable cake. The focused clarity of the smaller body is warmed up nicely by the 12-fret build. Some small guitars sound, well, small. This ain't one of those. You're going to love it.
• Back and Sides: East Indian Rosewood
• Top: Western Red Cedar
• Nut and Saddle: Bone
• Scale length: 24 3/4" (630mm)
• Nut width: 1 3/4" (45mm)
• Lower Bout: 14 3/8" (365mm)
• Upper Bout: 11 5/16" (260mm)
• Tailblock Depth: 3 5/16" (100mm)
Ships with Hiscox LiteFlite case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that because of the rosewood in this guitar, we cannot ship it to overseas addresses.