Please note that this is actually a custom version of this guitar that the buyer canceled before it showed up, but we had Brook ship to us anyway. In addition to great tone, it features Gotoh 510s and an abalone rosette.
The Torridge is one of Brook's smaller models—not quite as small as the Lyn (which is probably closest to a true OO), but not quite as large as the OM-ish Taw. It gives you everything you hope for in a Brook: Incredible balance, clarity all up and down the fretboard, and the storied Brook sweetness.
Over the years, Walnut + Engelmann has been by far our bestselling combo for this guitar. The Walnut adds just a bit of chunkiness, and the Engelmann richness has always been a great match for Brook's build. While a guitar of this size is obviously going to make a great fingerstyler, it even handles a bit of light strumming. It's a keeper, for sure.
• Back and Sides: Walnut
• Top: Engelmann Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Bone
• Scale length: 24 3/4" (630mm)
• Nut width: 1 3/4" (44mm)
• Lower Bout: 15 3/8" (390mm)
• Upper Bout: 10 7/8" (275mm)
• Tailblock Depth: 4 5/16" (110mm)
Ships with Hiscox LiteFlite case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.