Open box return. Regular price $349. Sold as-is.
Just when I thought Audioengine could not up their game any further—you simply won't find a better speaker line under $500—they decided to squeeze their HD6 into a smaller, more desktop-ready package. The result? The HD3 is the best speaker Audioengine has ever built.
Consider what you get: Start with the relaxed, neutral tone of the HD6, and shrink it to a smaller, desktop-compatible size. Throw in some amazing imaging (that's the first thing you'll notice when you plug these in), and add a USB DAC, keep the APTX Bluetooth receiver, and add a headphone preamp. Are you kidding me? Seriously, these would be worth every penny for the tone and imaging, and I'd still be bragging on them with none of those extras. But Audioengine has really outdone themselves with this speaker, and even though you might be thinking you really don't need a new desktop speaker, the HD3 is bound to change your mind.
- • Dual analog class A/B monolithic
• 60W peak power total (15W RMS / 30W peak per channel), AES
• Drivers: 2.75" Kevlar woofers, 3/4” silk dome tweeters
• Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini-jack, stereo RCA, USB,
• Bluetooth Outputs: RCA variable line-out, 3.5mm mini-jack headphone out
• Voltage: 110-240V 50/60Hz auto-switching
• SNR: 95dB (typical A-weighted)
• THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
• Frequency response: 65Hz-22kHz ±2.0dB
- Every US order is shipped free. All you need is a US ZIP code. That's it!