Open box return. Regular price $749. Sold as-is.
When Audioengine sent me the prototype for the HD6 to take for a spin, I could not have predicted that I would get my hands on an integrated speaker system that offered so much function, so much great tone, for well under $1000.
The tone is the most balanced and neutral Audioengine speaker to date, with plenty of punch for louder passages, and smoother lows than our top-selling A5+. I'm inclined to say they're worth the upgrade just for the tone, but Audioengine threw in tons of functionality with a built-in 24-bit / 192k DAC, Bluetooth receiver (aptX), and great new wood finishes that make these a cut above your typical powered home speaker. You're going to love them.
- 2.0 powered bookshelf-style speaker system featuring wireless and digital optical inputs
- 150W peak power total (50W RMS, 75W peak per channel)
- Inputs: 3.5mm mini-jack, RCA L/R, digital optical (SPDIF,) Bluetooth aptX
- Outputs: Variable line-out w/2.0V RMS max output, 47ohm output impedance
- Voltage: 115/240V, 50/60Hz manually-switchable
- Amplifier: Analog dual-class A/B monolithic
- Drivers: 5.5" Kevlar woofers, 1" silk dome tweeters
- SNR: >95dB (typical A-weighted)
- THD+N: <0.05% at all power settings
- Frequency response: 50Hz-22kHz ±1.5dB