Open box return. Regular price $1299. Sold as-is.
We've been selling a lot of great amps for a long time, but The Bud from Henriksen is the first totally new acoustic amp in years that I think is truly worth a listen.
It's smaller than the AER Compact 60 (though not quite as light), so it's super-portable. It packs an astonishing 135 watts of clean, flat, punchy power, such that it will easily cover a small room or even larger venues. And check out this feature set: Separate, identical preamps for its two channels, 48 volt phantom power, and really musical EQ (at least for the acoustic guitars I've run through this amp). You're going to love it.
- • 120 watts
• 17 lbs
• Gigbag included
• 5-band EQ
• Ext. Speaker out
• Headphone Jack
• Dual channel, independent EQ and reverb with phantom powered XLR/1/4″ combo inputs
• Studio quality line out (post EQ and reverb, both channels)
• 1/8 Aux. inputs on each channel
• OEM 6.5″ Eminence Beta speaker with special fluid-cooled, high-yield neodymium tweeter
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this amp for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to Durango. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.