The Lakewood M-32 CP holds an interesting distinction in our shop: It is our most-requested guitar. Over our many years as a Lakewood dealer, we've sold a bunch of M-32 and Sungha Jung Signature. This model is essentially the best of both those models: Like the Sungha Jung, it features Lakewood's standard M-32 European Spruce over Rosewood, with a cutaway (C) and Baggs Anthem pickup (P). But lots of folks prefer a gloss finish and standard fretboard inlays, hence this model.
The M-32 boasts great balance and ring, with a satisfying dose of low resonance, courtesy the deeper body of Lakewood's M body style. It's responsive to a light touch, hefty as a strummer, and all around a truly satisfying instrument. The built in pickup also is notable as one of the very best factory guitar+pickup combos that we sell.
• Back and Sides: AAA Indian Rosewood
• Top: AAA European Spruce
• Nut and Saddle: Bone
• Scale length: 25 1/2" (650mm)
• Nut width: 1 3/4" (46mm)
• Bridge Spacing: 2 1/4" (57mm)
• Lower Bout: 15 1/2" (392mm)
• Upper Bout: 11" (279mm)
• Waist: 10 1/8" (258mm)
• Tailblock Depth: 4 7/8" (124mm)
Ships with Hiscox LiteFlite 5-latch case
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this guitar for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.
Please note that because of the rosewood in this guitar, we cannot ship it to overseas addresses.