I don't know if you ever had a chance to play the short-lived LR Baggs amplifier, alternately referred to as the "Core 1" or "Acoustic Reference", but that was a killer piece of gear. I'd wager that it was the best acoustic amp we've ever sold. When Baggs pulled it years ago, I always held out hope that they would re-enter the market with their typical musical excellence, maybe something focused on the pro gigging/coffee house/bar/farmer's market crowd that makes up so much of our customer base.
Enter the Synapse. Yes, it's a bit on the expensive side, but its performance is unparalleled. With crazy-wide dispersion (if you've ever struggled with only 1/3 of your audience hearing you, you know how important this is), and 500 watts of clean, dynamic tone, this speaker is the easy answer to the question we get all the time: "What one speaker should I get for a solo guitar+voice setup?". You're going to love it.
- • Compression woofer and tweeter
• 500 watt, Class-D amplifier
• Custom reverb with 3 length settings
• 1/4” and 1/8” Auxiliary inputs
• Auxiliary volume
• Master volume
• Mix input and Mix output
• 118 dB max, 115 dB continuous
• 2 Channels featuring separate:
• Gain control
• 3 Band EQ
• Reverb level control
• Phase inversion
• 20 dB pad
• 48 V phantom power
• 1/4”/XLR combo input
- Every US order is shipped free. It does not matter the size, weight, or value of the shipment. It all ships free to any US ZIP code. This includes Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO and territories like Guam and Puerto Rico.
If you choose not to keep this speaker for any reason, we will pay for you to ship it back to us. For more details, visit our Shipping and Returns page.